- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Developing software using sockets almost always involves starting, stopping, debugging multiple processes, opening and closing sockets. The processes may or may not work properly as differing stages of development creates “interesting” problems. To complicate matters, multiple systems frequently add to … Continue reading