- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Category Archives: analysis
When writing software, I believe the most productive developers actually think in code. They imagine concepts and easily translate them into the coding language of choice. They have the languages and tools so ingrained that they don’t have to bother … Continue reading