- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Category Archives: messaging
The advent of inexpensive but powerful single board computers such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino and others opens the possibly of connecting many of these boards to perform tasks cheaply and conveniently. Traditionally clusters and grids of computers were relegated to … Continue reading