- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Category Archives: test
Introduction Code reviews illustrate a crying need for a skill that does not appear to have much traction in the software industry. The absence of code reading skills in schools has created armies of developers unable to comprehend simple code. And, … Continue reading