- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Category Archives: therapy
Developing software using sockets almost always involves starting, stopping, debugging multiple processes, opening and closing sockets. The processes may or may not work properly as differing stages of development creates “interesting” problems. To complicate matters, multiple systems frequently add to … Continue reading
Complexity poses a primary obstacle for developers. Our human neurology has a limit to complexity wired into each of us. The basics of Clean Code techniques can ease understanding and productivity by decreasing what we must keep in our working … Continue reading