- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Tag Archives: clean code
The control of complexity control presents the core problem of software development. The huge variety of decisions a developer faces on a day-to-day basis cry for methods of controlling and containing complexity. Cyclomatic complexity as defined by Thomas McCabe in … Continue reading