- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Tag Archives: duplicate code
Duplicated code must surely rank near the top for bad code. The problem is that a new feature or bug will surely cause changes to one clone. Then the other clones will be silently ignored. This will likely create incorrect … Continue reading