- Chapter 5: Unit Testing the Logger and Client
- Chapter 4: Logger and Server Enhancements
- Chapter 3: Enhancing Logging Code
- Chapter 2: Starting a Simple Logging Application
- Chapter 1: “Hello World” with ZeroMQ
- Intro: Messaging for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
archer920gmailcom on Linux Sockets: Which process l… Dave Crenshaw on A Basis for Clean Code: Magic…
- code reading
- code review
- distributed systems
- raspberry pi
- software development
Tag Archives: networking
This introduction uses the ubiquitous “Hello world” example to smoke test the python based installation of ZeroMQ. In this chapter we examine the code and illustrate some basic points useful for future chapters.