- Linux Sockets: Which process listens to a port?
- Our Confusion with Software
- Thinking in Code
- Code Reviews: A Discussion
- Easy Py Messaging
- The Actual Cost of Duplicated Code
- A Basis for Clean Code: Magic 7 +/- 2
- Test Driven Development
- Duplicated Code
- Duplicated Code: What to do?
Tag Archives: Peopleware
Complexity poses a primary obstacle for developers. Our human neurology has a limit to complexity wired into each of us. The basics of Clean Code techniques can ease understanding and productivity by decreasing what we must keep in our working … Continue reading